Friday, December 6, 2013

RESULT: Round three: rise of the knit

First off - thanks for being patient about the results.  Last night was the work quiz and I didn't get a chance to do this at home.  Now I know that I can't get away with posting in the office!

So, round 3 has ended and the knit has well and truly risen.

This week we had another great mix of entries:

  • Young & old
  • Inside & outside
  • Future knit and traditional styles

And this, along with the quality of the entries, probably made it really tricksy of you to choose the winner.

The results:

There were three entries that stood out above the rest.

In joint second place we had…

Ryan in his future knit - with ears.
Oh Ryan, always the bridesmaid, and never the bride!  On the plus side, I feel like the next round could be yours…

I called this a future knit because it reminded me of some kinda Logan's Run space-age sweater.

And also in second was Kirstie in her delightful bunny jumper.

It turns out that hangover really paid off!

And your winner for Round 3: rise of the knit is…

Steve (ME!) with my arms filled with dodgeball trophies and a crazed Santa sweater.

My favourite bit of this picture isn't the jumper or the ear to ear grin - it's Mike's with his stroppy face lurking in the background.  I think he thought he deserved the trophies!

As always to the victor goes the spoils!

NOT FOR KIDS




No comments:

Post a Comment