Friday, December 13, 2013

RESULT - Round 4: knitwear resurrection

Round 4 of knitwear funday has ended.

The votes have been counted and a favourite has been chosen.

But before we get to the winner...

This week in third place was:

Katy taking her ducks to Prague!

Not only was she in Prague, she also took the ducks…

And in second place was…

Steve (me) skiing in with my penguin buddy.

I'm particularly proud of this one as it's a selfie - and did you know it's really hard to manually focus a camera on a timer without something to focus on?

Any-who, not even my ski goggles could out-shine this week's winner...

Kurtis and his smoking Santa!

Winning on his first attempt Kurtis in one of my all time favourite jumpers.  What's not love about beard old people smoking pipes - and snow flakes coming out of them - I mean c'mon!

CONGRATULATIONS!

As always to the victor goes the spoils…








And the results looked like this

No comments:

Post a Comment