Saturday, November 16, 2013

Result: winter 2013/14 Champion of Champions


Last season I won.  

I was pretty pleased about this - as you can imagine.  And I'm pretty sure the winner of this year's Champion of Champions will be too.

Now for your Champion of Champions... 
We had 9 rounds of Knitwear Funday - with 12 winners, each with a smashing entry.  This made for a really tough field, but as Robert MacLeod says "there can be only one..."
And your one was...
Champion of Champions!
The eye of the tiger - Sarah in her dangerous white cat knit!
Congratulations lady face!
You were a clear winner with 25% of the vote. 
Your trophy is in the post... (seriously!)

In the meantime here are your rewards...



And here's the band


And this is lovely!


The other placings were:
2nd Steve (me) in his (my) reindeer jumper 20% and 3rd equal in his (my) Vader knit 15%, also 3rd was Owen in his polar knit, 5th Scot in his Apres Ski knit 10%, 6th equal Shane in his office cardy 5%, 6th equal Claire - santa's little helper 5%, 6th equal Sarah in the essence of Christmas 5%.

No comments:

Post a Comment