Monday, February 4, 2013

Knitwear funday RESULTS: Round 8 - the second wind

Apparently it was really hard to choose a winner this week - I know I struggled to choose the one I thought was the best.

This week there we three stand out entries - so much so that none of the other entries got votes.

Who is you winner?

Well you couldn't decide (collectively that is...)

and so we had a tie - a THREE WAY!

Your knitwear champions were:

Johnny's ode to the dark knight - living the caped crusader wet dream.


Kirstie cracking up with her quacker of an entry.

 (I' so sorry I could not get your picture up the right way - I've tried EVERY SINGLE THING - and nothing works!)

And me using the force in my Vader knit.


As always to the victor goes the spoils... and since there were many winners...









No comments:

Post a Comment